What do you need help with?
Get help with payments, credits and referrals.
Contact us about website and email issues.
Questions? Ideas? Tell us what's on your mind!
5 most common questions
- Why didn't I get paid?
If you haven't been paid, it may be for one or more of the following reasons:
- Your account hasn't reached $50. To qualify for payment, your verified (NOT clicked) balance must be $50 USD or more.
- Your payment is still being processed. After you request payment, PayPal payments may take a few extra days to process. Check payments may take up to 2 weeks to reach you via US postal mail.
- It has not been 3 weeks since your payment request was received. If you have waited longer than 3 weeks, please contact us as soon as possible.
- How often do you get new surveys and offers? The number of offers we host at any given time depends on many factors. If you're not qualifying for offers, make sure you've fully completed your profile. The more information you provide, the better we can match you to surveys, evaluations and other offers.
- Why didn't I get credit for referring a friend? If a friend referral is listed in your account as "clicked," your friend signed up for Vindale using your referral link, but has NOT completed an evaluation. When your friend completes an evaluation, the referral will go from "clicked" to "verified" and you'll get credit. Learn more about referrals. If you don't see a referral credit at all, your friend likely did not join Vindale or did not use your referral link to join.
- Why am I not getting emails? We send emails to members when they opt in to them. If you're not receiving paid email offers and you'd like to get more, update your email preferences.
- Where's my credit?
Once our third-party partner confirms you completed an evaluation of their product, we'll credit your Vindale account. It may take up to 5 business days (from the time you complete the evaluation) for us to verify your evaluation.
Remember, you must start the evaluation using the link on the Vindale Research website. If you complete an evaluation and don't get credit, fill out a credit inquiry form.
Most third-party partners notify Vindale as soon as you complete an evaluation. However, some take up to 5 business days to notify us. Therefore you should wait 5 business days before submitting a credit inquiry.